At Brookline Animal Hospital, we have a complete in-house laboratory and have the capability to perform the following blood and urine tests with convenient results in less than one hour:
- Heartworm testing
- Tick borne disease antibody testing
- Complete blood counts
- Blood chemistries
- Electrolyte levels
- Thyroid (T4) level
- Feline Leukemia testing
- Feline immunodeficiency testing
- Complete urinalysis
- Leptospirosis testing
- Cytological evaluation of dermal lumps
- Cytological evaluation of skin or ear infections.
In addition to our in-house laboratory we use multiple reference laboratories that allow us to run any type of blood, urine or tissue test that is available for veterinarians.
Our laboratories include:
- Idexx Laboratories
- Cornell University’s Animal Health Diagnostic Center
- Michigan State University’s Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health
- Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory
- Minnesota Urolith Center at the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota.
- University of California Davis, Veterinary Medicine, Neuromuscular disease laboratory
- University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine Diagnostic Laboratories