At Brookline Animal Hospital, we have a complete in-house laboratory and have the capability to perform the following blood and urine tests with convenient results in less than one hour:
- Heartworm testing
- Tick borne disease antibody testing
- Complete blood counts
- Blood chemistries
- Electrolyte levels
- Thyroid (T4) level
- Feline Leukemia testing
- Feline immunodeficiency testing
- Complete urinalysis
- Leptospirosis testing
- Cytological evaluation of dermal lumps
- Cytological evaluation of skin or ear infections.
In addition to our in-house laboratory we use multiple reference laboratories that allow us to run any type of blood, urine or tissue test that is available for veterinarians.
Our laboratories include:
- Idexx Laboratories
- Cornell University’s Animal Health Diagnostic Center
- Michigan State University’s Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health
- Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory
- Minnesota Urolith Center at the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota.
- University of California Davis, Veterinary Medicine, Neuromuscular disease laboratory
- University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine Diagnostic Laboratories
Brookline Animal Hospital is proud to serve Brookline, Nashua, Milford, Hollis, Mason and Townsend and Pepperall, MA as well as surrounding communities. Schedule an appointment online today for your pet’s laboratory services.